Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The BBQ Manual

I am very excited to say that the current manuscript for my first book is currently being edited and reviewed, so it should not be much longer and "The BBQ Manual" will be available for purchase through Amazon. The book will be a hard copy of the pages and articles found on this site some of the content has been expanded but it was more or less created for those that want a hard copy of the content found on this site. It is also an answer to my bookshelf that has been begging for a book written by yours truly for years.

It has been awhile since I have posted any how-to's, videos or tips, I have been busy in a new position at work and weather has not been cooperating with my desired BBQ efforts. I am working to address a few questions I have received via e-mail and plan to write them up into full blown posts not just generic e-mail replies, so keep those e-mails coming!

I am always looking for ways to expand this blog but want to keep it in line with it's intent to provide information on slow smoked BBQ NOT grilling.
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment